Ken Werner portrayed the first fifteen months of the “Institut für theatrale Zukunftsforschung” aka ITZ in Tübingen. During that time enthralling and unusual insights into the world of theater have been created. The resulting exhibition displays works at the intersection of documentary and artistic photography.
- Zimmertheater Tübingen, Bursagasse 16
- vernissage: 7th of Dec 2019, 4pm
- opening hours:
- Wednesdays & Saturdays from 11am till 1pm
- Thursdays & Fridays from 4pm till 6pm
- also We, Thu, Fri, Sat from 7pm till 8pm
- the exhibition ITZ S/W is still open, go check it out!
Non-places and oddities from Tübingen to Tibet. Joint exhibition with photographs by Dirk Jahn, Harald Hentschke, Tommy Schmid, and Ken Werner.
- swt-KulturWerk Tübingen, Werkstraße
- vernissage: 10th of May 2019, 6pm